Selling your home or investment? Use our Sales Advisory Service – FREE of Charge
Homesearch Solutions is one of Sydney’s longest operating buyers agents. Over the years we have assisted many clients to purchase a home or investment property. Over this time many of our past clients have approached us for advice when selling a property as well. This led us to create a specialised service for those selling a property – the Sales Advisory Service, which is available at no additional cost to the property seller.
Why use the Sales Advisory Service?
Selling a home of investment property can be a very stressful process. Selecting the best agent is vital – an agent that you can trust to act in your best interests in all aspects of your property sale will maximize the price you achieve. Mistakes can be costly.
We as buyers agents have dealt with a large number of selling agents over the years, we know which agents are diligent, successful and professional, and which ones are not. Our expertise can help you make the right choice.
The Sales Advisory Service is free of charge to you. We can achieve this by sharing a small proportion of the commission that you pay the selling agent with the selling agent. This means no additional cost to you other than the standard, agreed commission that you pay the selling agent. Shared commissions are a perfectly normal practice within the real estate industry, but they must be properly disclosed to the relevant parties.
What the process involves?
- We provide you with an independent, honest market price appraisal of the property, justified by comparable recent sales and our knowledge of the market
- We will select a local selling agent that we believe is most likely to achieve your objectives (based on overall approach, price appraisal, method of sale, marketing recommendations and commission rates)
- We will advise you on marketing methods and costs to ensure expenditure is worthwhile and targeted appropriately
- We will overview the selling campaign, ensuring that the agent is on track and providing you with regular progress updates
- When offers are are submitted to you via the selling agent (either during the auction campaign, or as part of the private treaty process) we will give our opinion on whether to accept these offers
- We will advise you with the exchange of contracts process, and any other relevant matters through until settlement.
Please note that in the unlikely event of our buying clients being interested in any properties that we are providing a selling advisory service for, full disclosure would immediately be made to avoid a potential conflict of interest. 3rd parties would be involved to assist in this situation.
For more information visit Appoint an Agent.