Homesearch Solutions is one of Sydney’s longest operating Buyers Agents. Over the years we have assisted many clients in their purchase a home or investment property.
When it came time to sell, many of these past clients picked up the phone again to ask us for advice. They found the assistance we could offer them invaluable and this led us to create our specialised Sales Advisory Service .
Our Sales Advisory Service is committed to helping you find the best real estate agent to sell your home or investment property.
We’ve dealt with thousands of real estate agents since 1999 and know the best ones that will work tirelessly in your best interests to ensure you achieve the best price.
We offer our expertise to you at NO CHARGE.
We are your personal representative to steer you through the selling process. We will work with your chosen real estate agent and provide you with impartial advice all the way until your property has settled. We’ll advise you on the most appropriate advertising, the best way to present your property, negotiating with potential buyers, how to survive your auction – everything to ensure you have a successful outcome with minimum stress along the way.
We are different to other companies. Our recommendations are based on personal experience, not statistics – we know the best agents because we have dealt with them first hand. Unlike others, our service doesn’t stop when you have appointed your agent. We are there for you until your property is sold.
Selling a home or investment property can be a very stressful process. Selecting the best agent for your property and area is vital. You need a selling agent that you can trust to act in your best interests in all aspects of your property sale. This will maximize the price you achieve. Mistakes can be costly.
We have dealt with countless selling agents since 1999 and we know first hand which agents are diligent, successful and professional, and which ones are not. Our expertise will help you appoint the best agent to sell your home or investment property.
Our Appoint an Agent Sales Advisory Service is free of charge to you. We can achieve this by sharing a small proportion of the commission that you pay the selling agent. There is no additional cost to you other than the standard, agreed commission that you pay the selling agent. Shared commissions are a perfectly normal practice within the real estate industry, as long as they are properly disclosed to all relevant parties.
- We provide you with an independent, honest market price appraisal of the property, justified by comparable recent sales and our intimate knowledge of the market in your area
- We will help you select the very best local selling agent. We’ll advise you who is most likely to achieve your objectives (based on overall approach, price appraisal, method of sale, marketing recommendations and commission rates)
- We will advise you on marketing methods and costs to ensure expenditure is worthwhile and targeted appropriately
- We will liaise with the appointed agent throughout the selling campaign, ensuring that the agent is on track and providing you with regular progress updates
- When offers are are submitted to you via the selling agent (either during the auction campaign, or as part of the private treaty process) we will give our opinion on whether these are in your best interest. We’re also there to support you on auction day if required
- We will assist you with any other relevant matters through until settlement.
Please note that in the unlikely event of our buying clients being interested in any properties that we are providing a selling advisory service for, full disclosure would immediately be made to avoid a potential conflict of interest. 3rd parties would be involved to assist in this situation.
For more information visit Appoint an Agent.
If you’d like to find out how we can assist you with your property sale please fill out your details below and we will be in contact with you to discuss your needs.