Property Search Service
The Property Search Service is our premium service. It covers all aspects of the property purchasing process from initial briefing right through to when you get the keys and move in!
The Property Search
- Comprehensive briefing and advice session.
We will assist you to establish what is possible within your budget.
We will contact all local selling agents with your property requirements. Our extensive contacts will be able to uncover any unadvertised listings, and properties that will soon be publicly listed. All properties publicly advertised through the property internet sites will also be investigated.
- Property inspections
We will regularly give you a full brief of all properties we have covered. Recommended properties will be shortlisted. Photographs (internal & external), floor plans, database files, and sale websites will be provided.
Estimation of Market Value and Appraisal
Our extensive property databases will examine all recent comparable sales. Together with our professional knowledge of the market we will give you our estimated value of each potential purchase. We also include a thorough examination of the positives and negatives of the property, following our own investigations and due diligence.
Homesearch Solutions has premium subscription access to the APM Pricefinder Database, which will give you the following vital information:
- A full ownership and sales history of all Sydney Metropolitan properties with comprehensive details
- The advertising history of all listings. This will include the length of time that each property has been on the market, together with the different agents and prices that the property has been marketed with. This information can be particularly useful for negotiation purposes
- Sales history of all recent comparable sales relevant to a prospective purchase, with photographs, archived web sites and details
- Aerial photographs of properties with drawn boundaries, so that you can clearly see the location and surrounds
- Suburb maps with the location of amenities, schools, shops etc
- Demographic details of each suburb
- ABS graphs and charts of the median price movements over recent years for each suburb
This exceptional information means that you will be able to purchase your property with far more information than other buyers. It will help you make the right decisions regarding pricing with confidence, and ensure you do not pay too much!
Negotiation or Auction
Homesearch Solutions will negotiate the best possible price for either a private treaty, a pre auction or post auction sale. We know all the tricks that selling agents use to sell a property. Our professional negotiation strategies will get the the lowest possible price for our clients, and also the best terms (ie convenient settlement period, contract changes).
We have extensive auction bidding experience and we will bid with the aim of purchasing the property for you while saving as much money as possible.
Exchange of Contracts
Once we have been able to negotiate a deal and offer and acceptance has been given, it requires great skill and efficiency to be able to get everything organised in order to exchange contracts quickly.
We are very experienced at being able to get all the due diligence organised quickly including. This can include :
- building & pest inspections
- strata inspections
- informing finance companies
- collection of deposit cheques
- getting signatures on contracts plus importantly
- ensuring that conveyancers and solicitors agree to the contract terms with as little delay as possible.
Having organised hundreds of property purchases over the years, we understand the legal requirements involved in changes to contract clauses and finalising exchange of contracts, and thereby reducing the risk of our clients being gazumped.
We can also arrange architects for renovation and building advice if required. Please note that we receive no remuneration from any of these third party service providers.
After exchange of contracts we will keep in touch to offer any other assistance needed until final settlement. We can attend the final pre-settlement inspection if required, and can also assist with appointing the best property managers for investment buyers.
Our charges for the full property search service will come in 2 stages:
- A non-refundable retainer to engage our services. This is to cover our initial and ongoing time and costs in the search
- A final success fee, which is payable when you have purchased a property, and exchanged contracts
Our schedule of fees is below, and amounts include 10% GST.
|Budget||Retainer||Final Success Fee||Total
|Up to $1M||$5,000||$10,000||$15,000|
|$1M to $1.5M||$5,000||$13,000||$18,000|
|$1.5M to $2M||$5,000||$18,000||$23,000|
|$2M to $2.5M||$5,000||$22,000||$27,000|
|$2.5M to $3M||$5,000||$27,000||$32,000|
|$3M to $4M||$5,000||$32,000||$37,000|
|Over $4M||$5,000||Will advise|
Please contact us by phoning 61 2 9958 4815 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.