Property Search Service
The Property Search Service is our premium service, and covers all aspects of the property purchasing process, including:
The Property Search
- Comprehensive briefing and advice session. We will be able to assist you to establish what is possible within your budget
- Research. Email and telephoning of requirements to all local selling agents & utilising contacts to uncover any unadvertised listings, and properties that will soon be publicly listed. We will also check all of the properties publicly advertised through the property internet sites
- Property inspections. A full regular brief of all properties covered is given, and recommended properties are shortlisted. Photographs (internal, external), floor plans, database files, and sale websites will be provided.
Estimation of Market Value and Appraisal
We will utilise our extensive property databases to examine all recent comparable sales, and together with our professional knowledge of the market we will give you our estimated value of each potential purchase. This will also include a thorough examination of the positives and negatives of the property, following our own investigations and due diligence.
Importantly Homesearch Solutions has premium subscription access to the APM Pricefinder Database, which gives us information on the following:
- A full ownership and sales history of all Sydney Metropolitan properties with comprehensive details
- The advertising history of all listings, including details on the length of time that each property has been on the market, and the different agents and prices that the property has been marketed with. This information can be particularly useful for negotiation purposes
- Sales history of all recent comparable sales that may be relevant to a prospective purchase, with photographs, archived web sites and details
- Aerial photographs of properties with drawn boundaries, so that you can clearly see the location and surrounds
- Suburb maps with the location of amenities, schools, shops etc
- Demographic details of each suburb
- ABS graphs and charts of the median price movements over recent years for each suburb
The provision of this property database information means that you will be able to purchase your property with far more information than most other buyers, and therefore more confidence in making the right decisions about pricing
Negotiation or Auction
Homesearch Solutions will negotiate the best possible price on a purchase for either a private treaty, a pre auction or post auction sale. We know all the tricks that selling agents use to sell a property and are able to counter the sales talk with professional negotiation strategies to get the the lowest possible price for our clients, and also the best terms (ie convenient settlement period, contract changes).
We have extensive experience bidding at auction, thereby reducing the stress of the experience, and we will bid with the aim of saving you as much money as possible.
Exchange of Contracts
Once we have been able to negotiate a deal and offer and acceptance has been given, it requires great skill and efficiency to be able to get everything organised in order to exchange contracts quickly. We are very experienced at being able to get all the due diligence organised quickly including : building & pest inspections, strata inspections, finance companies informed, deposit cheques collected, getting signatures on contracts, and importantly ensuring that conveyancers and solicitors agree to the contract terms with as little delay as possible. Having organised hundreds of property purchases over the years, we understand the legal requirements involved in changes to contract clauses and finalising exchange of contracts, and thereby reducing the risk of our clients being gazumped.
Homesearch Solutions will also organise reputable building and pest inspections, strata reports for apartment purchases, and arrange transfer of the Sale Contract to a Solicitor or Conveyancer. We can also arrange architects for renovation and building advice if required. Please note that we receive no remuneration from any of these third party service providers.
After exchange of contracts we keep in touch to offer any other assistance needed until final settlement. We can attend the final pre-settlement inspection if required, and can also assist with appointing the best property managers for investment buyers.
Our charges for the full property search service will come in 2 stages.
- A non-refundable retainer to engage our services. This is to cover our initial and ongoing time and costs in the search.
- A final success fee, which is payable when you have purchased a property, and exchanged contracts.
Our schedule of fees is below, and amounts include 10% GST.
|Budget||Retainer||Final Success Fee||Total
|Up to $1M||$3,000||$10,000||$13,000|
|$1M to $1.5M||$3,000||$13,000||$16,000|
|$1.5M to $2M||$3,500||$16,500||$20,000|
|$2M to $2.5M||$4,000||$20,000||$24,000|
|$2.5M to $3M||$5,000||$25,000||$30,000|
|$3M to $4M||$5,000||$30,000||$35,000|
|Over $4M||$5,000||Will advise|
Please contact us by phoning 61 2 9958 4815 or emailing email@example.com for further information.